Monday, July 22, 2013

Wild Irish


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043GX2FW/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

Rating:  5 stars

All I can say, honestly for this book, is wow.  Wowwie wow wow.  I got this book because it was free, and I am not disappointed at all.  The characters are inviting and fun, and even within the first few pages I already felt a connection to Jesse and Alexi.  All of the characters in the book had a realism to them that many authors find difficult to achieve, and I commend the author for that.  The conflict within the story, the family interaction and drama, was perfect.  The whole storyline was believable, and if you're in the mood for a little bit of sin this book doesn't disappoint either.  The author did a fantastic job weaving a story that the reader became invested in, and I will make sure to get the author's next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment