Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What the Heart Wants



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006F75RHI/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title


Rating:  5 stars

This book started out with a bang, and the book never ceased to amaze me.  A paranormal romance like this was giving me something else to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised.  I couldn't help but cheer for the main couple in this novel--they are extremely drawing, and their story is compelling.  I loved the intensity of the characters and the story, and I found myself finishing this book within hours of picking it up!  I cannot wait to read the second one!  The ending left me wanting so much more to be there, and I am chomping at the bit!  A very very engaging read, and one I will recommend to all my friends who like romance novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment