Monday, August 12, 2013

The Vincent Boys



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00907AVIU/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

Rating:  3 stars

I was very surprised when I went to go put this book up for review that it was listed as a young adult or teen novel.  The things in this book, especially the sex and the stringing along of men, are certainly things I don't want my teen to be exposed to.  The story was good, and I like a good conflict as much as the next girl, but I don't think that labeling it as teen was appropriate.  Also, an editor was desperately needed.  I cringed every time a typo came up, or a fragmented sentence was used.  As the book progressed, the errors seemed to get a little worse, which disappointed me.  The characters were nice, though, and I think that a lot of people can relate at least to loving two people at once, but I think this book needed work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment