Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Road To Nowhere



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1105749460/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

Rating:  4 stars

I enjoyed this book from the getgo.  The description of the book, from the description of zombies to survival, all sounded intriguing.  But, as the book was being read, it began to read more like the Walking Dead than anything.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it read a little too similar for my tastes.  I liked that Kurus were the explanation, instead of zombies, and I liked that it wasn't zombies specifically.  The characters were connectable, I just wish we would have found out more about our main character before the end of the book.  I liked the development, but the story was too similar to something already done for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment