Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Trace's Psychic


http://www.amazon.com/Traces-Psychic-Supernatural-Bonds-Book-ebook/dp/B003370J0I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399476719&sr=1-1&keywords=trace%27s+psychic

Rating:  4 stars

This book started out a little slow, and I admit, I almost put it down.  I'm very glad I didn't, though.  The connection between Trace and the psychic is electrical, and you can practically feel it stunning you through the pages.  I can't decided whether it's more of a mystery or a romance novel, though.  It has one foot in each of the worlds, but it does a good amount of justice to each.  I'm not quite sure how I feel about the fantasy element that they did throw in, but they way they covered it up to allow Aislinn to live among people normally is a good one.  I'd read another book from this author, definitely.   I just wish the beginning had been a little more fast paced; if someone reading it had been a little less dedicated, they may have put it down before the story really got good.

No comments:

Post a Comment