Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Serial




http://www.amazon.com/Serial-Jack-Kilborn-ebook/dp/B0045OUR0K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399475985&sr=1-1&keywords=serial

Rating:  4 stars

Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed this short little novella.  It was a fascinating concept to, for once, have the tables turned.  As the story progressed, I was beginning to see the ending coming, but I always wondered just who it was that was going to come out on top.  The way this author ended this short, quaint little story had me laughing at the end, which gave me some very interested looks from people sitting around me.  It was twisted, and it was perfect.  A dose of your own medicine, indeed.  I would like to read more of this author's.  The only negative I can really say is that I would've liked to get to know the players a little better.  I was teased with a taste, and then it was ripped from me.  That, though, was part of the enjoyment, and it kept me wanting to find out more, and had me guessing about what the author didn't actually tell us.  Overall, enjoyable for a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment