Monday, May 19, 2014

Justice Incarnate



http://www.amazon.com/Justice-Incarnate-Shadows-Regan-Black-ebook/dp/B004C058M4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1399477406&sr=1-1&keywords=justice+incarnate

Rating:  5 stars

The title of this book was what initially grabbed me, and in the first few pages I was sucked in and couldn't be let go.  Just like Jaden, it felt like I was trapped- her in this warped time/space continuum, me within the pages of this novel.  I don't think I have read a novel so fast in a long time.  The tension between her and the judge is palpable, and it makes for a very fascinating, edge-of-your seat read.  I love the way the author strings her readers along, and I shamelessly admit I was dragged the entire way.  I won't give anything away, but the characters have so much depth and breadth to them you will not be disappointed in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment