Monday, June 24, 2013

Wild Passion, Story Three in the Wild Series




Rating:  4 stars


Wild Passion was a short story, and a quick read.  I acquired it on Amazon, through another free promotion.  It was a well-received and well-liked book, and I enjoyed it immensely too.  The action starts right away, and doesn't let you go.  Highly recommended.


This was a very unique short story.  I connected with the main female character right away, and I enjoyed it immensely.  The one thing I really didn't like was the jumping around.  It made the story feel disjointed, but at the same time, connected.  The abilities of the heroine are unique and special to her; it's not as smutty a romance as I was expecting, judging by the cover.  It's a unique read about defying and living the future you want to live, of sacrifice and tossing off the fetters of a life you thought you knew. My regret?  It ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment