Monday, June 10, 2013

Traveler

My first review will come up soon, I promise you that.  I just haven't been able to read as fast as I would like to due to work and other such life circumstances.

But, I would like to offer my readers a taste of Ashley.  Attached is the link to my first novel, Traveler, published this year.  Please read, and enjoy, and please post a review for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Traveler-Chronicles-Inner-Realm-Volume/dp/1490345787/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1370873218&sr=8-1

As a self-published author, it is very difficult for me to get publicity unless it is through word of mouth, or through the reviews of my peers.  I can honestly say that without your help, I would not be able to do this, embark on this adventure, and bring my story to the world.

Much love,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment