Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On Unfaithful Wings, An Icarus Fell Novel



http://www.amazon.com/On-Unfaithful-Wings-Icarus-Novel/dp/0986881147/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372203926&sr=8-1&keywords=on+unfaithful+wings

Rating:  4 stars

I got this Icarus Fell novel during a Kindle free promotion, and I can't say I was disappointed when I picked it up.  The main character was connectable, and sympathizable, and his story was one that isn't told very often.  It's not very often that a tale is told of a soul-harvester, and I thought this was a unique way to go after it.  I enjoyed the confusion the character felt, and I enjoyed learning as he learned the ins and outs of his new life.  The other characters were less connectable, and sometimes less enjoyable, but they also gave a unique element to the story.  All in all, a worthwhile read about an alternative afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment