Friday, July 24, 2015

A Touch of Greek



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045JK2UA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

Rating:  5 stars


I love everything mythology.  Especially greek mythology.  I'm just going to out and say it.  I have a problem.  That being said, A touch of Greek was everything I wanted it to be- sexy, full of lore, and addicting.  The way Tina Folsom handled the characters of Triton and Sophia was alluring.  The tension was palpable, the characters were flawed, and overall the dynamic contributed to a read I enjoyed.  I've read this book twice now, and I will definitely be buying the author's other works.

I enjoyed the vengeful nature of this book as well.  The personalities of Zeus and the other gods fit in perfectly with their descriptions, and the way they interacted with mortals was believable.  The chemistry between Triton and Sophia was palpable, and the overall feel was organic and believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment